Health is not a case of one size fits all – so each person that comes through my door receives a tailor-made plan to suit them and their specific needs.
For those wanting to adopt a healthier lifestyle, I can help you incorporate more whole foods into your diet, and teach you how to increase the overall nutrient density of the foods you consume.
Relentless fatigue, poor immunity, brain fog, and anything else making you feel less than great every day, do not have to be a part of your life when you know how to support your body with all that it needs for optimum health.
•Have sleep issues
• Suffer from fatigue,loss of energy, poor immunity and brain fog
•Want to prepare for conception or struggle with infertility
•Suffer from PMS and period related issues
•Have digestive and gut related issues
• Have a health issue I havn’t listed above
I’d love to give you a fresh perspective and a gentle hand on how to manage and treat whatever health troubles your dealing with.
Initial consultation in my clinic at the Wellness Project New Plymouth.
Or mobile visit at your home (New Plymouth and South Taranaki region).
During your in-depth initial consultation :
• In-depth case-take to assess health concerns and goals
• In-depth analysis of dietary patterns
• Functional testing referral if indicated
• Short-term treatment plan (which includes a targeted supplement protocol and nutrition advice)
• Long-term treatment plan to be researched and presented at follow up appointment (I generally allocate two hours of research specifically on each case)
Please bring a list of medications and any recent blood test results with you.
Follow up consultation in my clinic or at your home.
During your follow up consult :
Long-term wellness plan is presented at the first follow up after the initial consultation
• Consecutive follow ups will chart your progress and continue to provide education and support
In between all appointments, I am happy to answer minor queries or concerns via email.
“Kate has helped me so much with my pcos and endometriosis pain/symptoms. She truly just wants to help people live well and feel good. She really knows her stuff, send her a message if you want to start feeling good! ” – Nyssa D. Tauranga, NZ.