I’m forever going on about magnesium, and this is why!…
🌟 Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and it is necessary in over 300 reactions within the body.
🌟 Every single cell in the human body demands adequate magnesium to function, or it will perish.
NOW do you see why magnesium is SO important. It is VITAL to our health!
🌟Balanced hormones, a healthy nervous and cardiovascular system, well-functioning detoxification pathways and much more depend upon cellular magnesium sufficiency.
🌟Proper magnesium ratios are important for the body to correctly use calcium in the cells.
Magnesium deficiency also manifests itself with symptoms like heart trouble, migraine headaches, muscle cramps and premenstrual cramping.
💧Water was once a good source of magnesium, but now fluoride in drinking water binds with magnesium, creating a nearly insoluble mineral compound that ends up deposited in the bones, where its brittleness increases the risk of fractures.
• For every molecule of sugar you consume, it takes 54 molecules of magnesium for your body to process it!!
• Most medications deplete magnesium.
• Food levels of magnesium have declined drastically over the years due to mineral depleted soils.
• If you sweat excessively, drink fluoridated water, experience anxiety, live a stressful life, eat a diet high in wheat, sugar, caffeine & alcohol— there’s no question— your magnesium deficient.
• Malabsorption of magnesium due to IBS, leaky gut, candida or other gut issues will affect your nutrient status.
• You need magnesium to absorb calcium & vitamin D.
• No matter how much vitamin D you take, your body can not properly use it if your deficient in magnesium.
• Without adequate magnesium extra calcium collects in the soft tissue instead of bone causing calcium deposits in the arteries, organs and brain… which increases risk of arthritis, heart attacks & Alzheimer’s.
• Magnesium can act at the blood brain barrier to prevent the entrance of stress hormones, it is also necessary for the release and uptake of serotonin.
🛑Have any of these raised a red flag that you might have a deficiency?❗️
What about any of the following symptoms? :
•Anxiety & Depression
✅If you or someone you know could benefit from a consultation with me to get your health on track, I help clients deal with a long list of issues ranging from sleep issues, PMS, anxiety, weight loss, fertility and so much more.
If you or someone you know needs some help fixing their sleep, need supplemental advice, or have any other health issue that’s hindering you from enjoying your every day life – I’d love to give you a fresh perspective and a gentle hand on how to manage and treat whatever health troubles your dealing with.
Email : Kate@wellandnourished.co.n